Friday 30 March 2018

Sweet Cinnamon & Raisin Omelette Recipe


Sweet Cinnamon & Raisin Omelette Recipe

 Okay, this is definitely not me trying to say I’m some kind of chef. Not even remotely. This is me cooking literally the first actual meal since I left home seven months ago, realising I didn’t have any salt or pepper, or anything savoury at all actually, and thinking – why actually can’t omelette be sweet?

 And thus my sweet cinammon and raisin omelette was created. It actually turned out surprisingly good – maybe because it’s the first cooked meal I had in months, but whatever – and so I thought I’d share it.

 The wonderful thing about this is that you literally need barely any ingredients apart from eggs – and the whole thing only takes a few minutes to make!

You Will Need:
3 eggs
3 tpsps water
About 2 tsps sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Raisins
Butter or oil

Method:
1.      Crack the eggs in a small bowl, stir in the water
2.      Add the sugar and cinnamon
3.      Melt some butter or oil in a small pan, add in the mixture
4.      Scatter in some raisins
5.      Gently push the edges away from the sides with a spatula, to stop the omelette from sticking
6.      When the omelette is firm and no liquid parts remain, fold the omelette in half with the spatula
7.      Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment